Candace Sinclair specializes in mentoring authors and business owners and editing books and web content.
- As the former Vice President of Publishing and Courseware Development for a Washington-based publishing company, Candace was involved with the writing, publication, marketing and sales of more than twenty titles.
- As a manuscript reviewer for several popular online print-on-demand publishers, she continues to review and critique several hundred manuscripts every year.
- Candace has written four of her own screenplays, several fiction and nonfiction books, and co-written book adaptations into feature film scripts for several authors.
- Candace has also written more than 300 ebooks and hundreds of articles and web content on various topics; she’s an expert author at EzineArticles.com.
- As a freelance writer, she wrote a monthly column for Gothic Journal magazine; worked as a stringer and photo-journalist for a Midwest newspaper, sold freelance articles to magazines, online businesses, and business professionals.
- Ms. Sinclair teaches in-person and works with authors and business owners online, helping them chop years off the time it takes to get their writing published, marketed and selling.
- Candace Sinclair has owned and operated The Writer’s Mentor since 1985.
- For writing help, or for those times when you need an editor, or want to brainstorm what to do next in your writing career, contact me.