Hello! Were you able to generate a short story based on yesterday’s writing prompts? I hope you reserved the time for yourself to just type for fifteen minutes. Or, maybe you dictated your story?
What I have for you today are five more writing prompts. Let’s get started!
Five Writing Prompts – Day 2
- How old were you, or at what stage of your life were you in when you realized you were an adult? Write about this for five minutes.
- Think about an important decision you made five years ago. Write your thoughts about what would have happened if you would not have made that decision.
- Think about what the word Christmas means to you. Write about it and explain your feelings and how that day impacts your life…or not.
- Did you ever say “no” to someone who asked you out on a date and years later you wondered what would have changed in your life if you had said yes? Explain why you said no.
- With the following three words, create a little story, using the first word as the sentence starter, and then use the next two words in the next paragraph: sunshine, lake, bee.
Get ready for tomorrow, because I’ll have five more writing prompts for you. Leave a comment describing if this process is helping you to write for a short spurt of time.